OPTIONS FOR TREATING A HERNIATED DISC
“How Successful Is A Cervical Disc Replacement Procedure?”
by Dr. Scott Hodges
It's an extremely successful surgery. It is probably the best surgery that we offer patients in all of spine care at this time. Those patients are able to resolve their problems quickly. It's not a terribly painful surgery. It is, by and large, always an outpatient surgery with a fast return to activities. So it's kind of got all the components of a surgical success.
More Videos by
Dr. Scott Hodges
MOST COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT CERVICAL DISC HERNIATION
- How serious is a herniated disc?
- What does a herniated disc feel like?
- Can a herniated disc heal on its own?
- What should you not do when you have a herniated disc in the neck?
- What is the fastest way to heal a herniated disc in the neck?
- Is herniated disc in the neck a permanent disability?
- Can a herniated disc in the neck heal without surgery?
- What is the best treatment for treating a herniated disc in the neck?