OPTIONS FOR TREATING A HERNIATED DISC
“How Should I Sleep With A Herniated Disc In My Neck?”
by Dr. Scott Hodges
Best to have your neck in a neutral alignment. That is, you don't want your neck to be forward, flexed too much, with a big thick pillow. You don't want a real flat pillow in which you extend your neck too much. If you lie on your side, you can, but you need something between your shoulder and your neck so that you're not lying with your neck side-bent for a long period of time. So you just want a neutral alignment.
More Videos by
Dr. Scott Hodges
MOST COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT CERVICAL DISC HERNIATION
- How serious is a herniated disc?
- What does a herniated disc feel like?
- Can a herniated disc heal on its own?
- What should you not do when you have a herniated disc in the neck?
- What is the fastest way to heal a herniated disc in the neck?
- Is herniated disc in the neck a permanent disability?
- Can a herniated disc in the neck heal without surgery?
- What is the best treatment for treating a herniated disc in the neck?