OPTIONS FOR TREATING A HERNIATED DISC
"What Does A Herniated Disc In The Neck Feel Like?"
by Dr. Scott Hodges
There's often pain in the neck and the shoulders may radiate into the arms. Sometimes associated with the feeling of numbness or tingling. It can also be some feeling of weakness, actually. Occasionally some headaches as well in the back of the head.
More Videos by
Dr. Scott Hodges
MOST COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT CERVICAL DISC HERNIATION
- How serious is a herniated disc?
- What does a herniated disc feel like?
- Can a herniated disc heal on its own?
- What should you not do when you have a herniated disc in the neck?
- What is the fastest way to heal a herniated disc in the neck?
- Is herniated disc in the neck a permanent disability?
- Can a herniated disc in the neck heal without surgery?
- What is the best treatment for treating a herniated disc in the neck?