OPTIONS FOR TREATING A HERNIATED DISC
“What Is The Fastest Way For A Patient To Heal A Herniated Disc?”
by Dr. Scott Hodges
Well, that's kind of a loaded question. I mean, depending on the size, depending on whether it's compressing the cord versus a nerve, etc. The fastest way many times is actually to do an operation. And that's a more permanent fix. But it's not the only way that we treat these for sure.
More Videos by
Dr. Scott Hodges
MOST COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT CERVICAL DISC HERNIATION
- How serious is a herniated disc?
- What does a herniated disc feel like?
- Can a herniated disc heal on its own?
- What should you not do when you have a herniated disc in the neck?
- What is the fastest way to heal a herniated disc in the neck?
- Is herniated disc in the neck a permanent disability?
- Can a herniated disc in the neck heal without surgery?
- What is the best treatment for treating a herniated disc in the neck?