OPTIONS FOR TREATING A HERNIATED DISC
“What Are Some Of The Symptoms Of A Pinched Nerve?”
by Dr. Scott Hodges
They have pain. They have numbness. They have tingling. They have a feeling of weakness, and it's a very lancinating or very severe type of pain. Much different than almost any other kind of pain I deal with.
More Videos by
Dr. Scott Hodges
MOST COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT CERVICAL DISC HERNIATION
- How serious is a herniated disc?
- What does a herniated disc feel like?
- Can a herniated disc heal on its own?
- What should you not do when you have a herniated disc in the neck?
- What is the fastest way to heal a herniated disc in the neck?
- Is herniated disc in the neck a permanent disability?
- Can a herniated disc in the neck heal without surgery?
- What is the best treatment for treating a herniated disc in the neck?