OPTIONS FOR TREATING A HERNIATED DISC
“How Long Does It Usually Take To Recover From A Cervical Discectomy Procedure?”
by Dr. Scott Hodges
Very quick recovery. So, of course, you're up walking the same day. You know, you're able to drive your car pretty comfortably in four or five days.
People who work in an office setting can frequently go back to work in a week. People who do have a physical manual lifting, usually three or four weeks.
Pretty much after four weeks, you can do anything. You can ride a rollercoaster. You know, you can do any kind of work activity back to sports.
More Videos by
Dr. Scott Hodges
MOST COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT CERVICAL DISC HERNIATION
- How serious is a herniated disc?
- What does a herniated disc feel like?
- Can a herniated disc heal on its own?
- What should you not do when you have a herniated disc in the neck?
- What is the fastest way to heal a herniated disc in the neck?
- Is herniated disc in the neck a permanent disability?
- Can a herniated disc in the neck heal without surgery?
- What is the best treatment for treating a herniated disc in the neck?