OPTIONS FOR TREATING A HERNIATED DISC
“Can A Herniated Disc In The Neck Heal Itself?”
by Dr. Scott Hodges
Some do. Small disc herniations can resolve themselves and with physical therapy in particular or other conservative treatments, whether it be therapy or chiropractic, or injection therapies, many of them do get better without surgery.
More Videos by
Dr. Scott Hodges
MOST COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT CERVICAL DISC HERNIATION
- How serious is a herniated disc?
- What does a herniated disc feel like?
- Can a herniated disc heal on its own?
- What should you not do when you have a herniated disc in the neck?
- What is the fastest way to heal a herniated disc in the neck?
- Is herniated disc in the neck a permanent disability?
- Can a herniated disc in the neck heal without surgery?
- What is the best treatment for treating a herniated disc in the neck?