OPTIONS FOR TREATING A HERNIATED DISC
"What Is The Best Treatment For Herniated Discs In The Neck?"
by Dr. Scott Hodges
Well, typically, unless there's some major neurologic deficit or the pain is just totally unmanageable, otherwise, we track conservative care first. That's going to be things like medications to reduce inflammation, muscle spasm, relief, physical therapy, chiropractic care. Those kinds of modalities. If all of that fails, then there is always a surgical option.
More Videos by
Dr. Scott Hodges
MOST COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT CERVICAL DISC HERNIATION
- How serious is a herniated disc?
- What does a herniated disc feel like?
- Can a herniated disc heal on its own?
- What should you not do when you have a herniated disc in the neck?
- What is the fastest way to heal a herniated disc in the neck?
- Is herniated disc in the neck a permanent disability?
- Can a herniated disc in the neck heal without surgery?
- What is the best treatment for treating a herniated disc in the neck?